Tuesday 31 March 2015

Hello BST

With the clocks leaping forward an hour, Wednesday evening racing starts at Frampton again tomorrow evening. Ben's home from Uni. Wonder if it might be worth a return match?


The forecast is only a F5 gusting 7, which compared to the 7 gusting 9 of Sunday seems tame enough. Could be quite good fun. And if we were a little rusty to start with on Sunday, I think we can say we're definitely back in practice again now. Though back in practice at what might remain something of a question.

Only possible catch is that it's my birthday tomorrow. Which you'd think would be the perfect excuse, as being my birthday I should be able to do whatever it is I want to do most.

Which, I suspect, according to my long suffering, eternally patient wife, will be to spend it with my family. All of my family. Not just the ones I can fit aboard Buffy and are daft enough to want to sail with me in a gale.

No comments: